TOP 5 STRAW BAGS TO OWN THIS SUMMER
Straw bags is all we need to hold this summer!
Surprise-Surprise!!.. For once, to be on top of the trends, actually to hold the trend right in our hands, we do not need to break the bank to afford the latest designer pieces. SS17 it’s been benevolent with our credit cards and the options available out there are countless.
So far Pinterest and Instagram are offering countless straw bags inspirations. From designer ones, to high street, from upcoming and very cool brands, to straw bags picked up at vintage markets, or Marrakech original pieces..
Which ones are the right straw bags to own this summer? Find out my favourite five!
- SOPHIE ANDERSON: The Cinto basket is the one I am wearing. Loving the perfect convenient size, stripe details and detachable pom poms. It makes it fun for a daily look and you can remove the pom poms for a more evening outfit. I found mine on shopbop and it comes in a different version too, the Flores Basket Bag.
- KAYU: I’ve got this one too, you can see it on my Instagram. Loving the tote shape, the stripe details on the handles and the different sizes it comes in. I found this one on shopbop too.
- JADEtribe: I’ve just found this one out and fell in love! It’s the perfect fusion of the two above bags with the basket shape and the oversized pom poms make it a perfect summer statement. It comes in black and white and also a more colourful versions for the perfect summer feeling!
- CULT GAIA: If you’re looking for a summer IT bag, this ark bamboo clutch is a must have!
- WHISTLES: Another must have of this summer is a straw circular tote. Loads of space to carry all the beach essential and a very original shape to show off!
Inside Out the Look:
Trackback from your site.