TOP 5 GINGHAM PIECES FOR SPRING
Happy Sunday! Just ten days left before our holiday to the Canary Islands and I am going to have a very packed week in Amsterdam filled with meetings and deadlines. I just can’t wait to be enjoying the warm weather and the beach!
It’s been warmer the past week and I can’t wait to put away my winter coats! Honestly, I can only think of spring/summer trends at the moment. Gingham is a very big trend this spring and I have already worn this top in February during a party at London fashion week and I am still in love with it. I have lined up for you my favourite top 5 pieces!These are my top 5 gingham picks:
- RIVER ISLAND: This is the top I am wearing. Loving the ruffle sleeves and the front bow.
- MADEWELL: Loving the voluminous off-shoulder cut of this top, and the ruffled elastic neckline.
- VETIVER: Gingham is a big trend in dresses and skirts this season too and I am definitely falling for these! Both pieces from Madewell and Vetiver are from Shopbop, they have quite a good gingham selection! Some pieces even on sale!
- TOPSHOP: Gingham trousers are becoming a must have for spring. These ones with the frill hem are way too cute! Just make sure to wear them with something not too girly or it might be difficult to pull out a good look. I would opt for a grey sweater or a plain white t-shirt.
- ASOS: Since my mind is already on a sunny holiday mood, I must take a look to gingham bikinis of course! This bardot one is perfection!
Inside Out the Look:
Trackback from your site.