TOP 5 SPRING COLOUR SWEATERS
Happy Weekend!! Spring is in full swing on my mind as it is our upcoming holiday, in case you saw it on Instagram stories this week.. However, the weather in Amsterdam is everything else but warm and sunny. So, I though of rounding up a selection of spring colour sweaters that can keep up the spring mood, at the same time still keeping us warm.I have a few spring colour sweaters in particular I am seriously loving at the moment! Here are my top 5 favourites:
- ACNE STUDIOS: The one I am wearing in the photos and actually wearing it on repeat these days. Mine is from Shopbop. I love the combination of subtle colours, the oversized silhouette and loose long sleeves. I wear it layered with this Alexander Wang white jersey top, also I found on Shopbop. A true statement piece!
- ENGLISH FACTORY: The Off White colour will make you leave winter feeling behind for sure! The contrast banding is trending at the moment, same as the loose long sleeves styled with extended vents and tie closures at the cuff. This is a winner, also the price is very ‘friendly’! 😉
- FREE PEOPLE: Stripes always gives us that ‘I-am-on-a-boat’ holiday feeling which we dream on all year long, right? This season the more colours stripes the best! Love the deconstructed look of this one, dropped shoulders and super long sleeves.
- TOPSHOP: Normally I am not a big fun of pink.. but love this very soft shade and the twist wrapped front. A good one to play with different stylings!
- ASOS: I keep being attracted by yellow pieces this season, even if I don’t own any yet.. Love how this one is colour block paired with grey. The ties add a feminine look to the man cut. Adorable one!
Inside Out the Look:
Trackback from your site.