TOP 5 CHECK BLAZER STYLES
Happy Saturday! How was your week? And your weekend, so far?? This week I’ve started the London fashion week outfits prep and was already running around pr agencies to pick up my favourite pieces. No doubt, this check blazer is definitely going with me! Scandinavian brands are above all my favourites at the moment. This check blazer is from Won Hundred, a brand on top of my list, in fact, I am already looking forward to Copenhagen fashion week next August!
Since this week, I am doing something a bit different on my blog as you probably noticed. This is my second post of this ‘top 5’ series, since I received so many nice messages about the first one, here. I love researching the items you might like, besides the ones I am wearing. In these lists, you would never find random pieces, but always very selected items, on different price ranges, which I would absolutely wear myself!Here are 5 check blazer styles that will keep your outfit chic and trendy during the transitional season:
- WON HUNDRED: The one I am wearing! Love the double breasted style and front pockets.
- RACHEL ZOE: Pinstripes are also a very good choice! Of course loving the menswear-inspired look!
- ASOS: This one is the perfect workwear look and at a great price!
- MANGO: Love the more feminine look given by the belt.
- FRENCH CONNECTION: Loving the black collar detail for a more evening look!
Trackback from your site.