MY 6 STYLE TIPS
Same as most people, my taste develops perpetually, but I believe over time I evolved my own style.
Today I came up with my personal style tips:
1. For day-to-day it’s about ease while still merging trends.
2. I like to be inspired by the catwalks – I like adopting pieces from here and there and then making my own expression.
3. Accessories are really important to me. I suppose they truly create the outfit and support the definition of your personal style, more than clothes.
4. Dress for yourself first, you have to feel good in your outfit to genuinely look good.
5. Do not be timid to attempt something unusual for you. Like I did with this new DVF splash of red!
6. Finally, you don’t have to deplete your credit card. It’s about key pieces, fashion sense and express yourself through your looks.
What are your style rules?
Trackback from your site.