We’ve almost made it to summer (yayy!), and so it’s time to think what we will be wearing on holiday and those long summer days. You know I hardly wear colours but this SS17 got me to love some pink splashes here and there.
I thought of rounding up for you the 5 top pink accessories I am loving at the moment.. by someone who hardly, or I can say never, wears girly pieces and bright colours.
- SEE BY CHLOE POLLY MINI BAG: One of my latest addition to my bags collection and wearing it in this post. It’s a little pop on pink in my spring/summer looks and loving the trendy metal rings and tassels at the front. I got mine from Shopbop.
- GANNI LINFIELD TEE: Already on my wish list and can’t wait to wear it with denim shorts on those hot beach days. The pink faded peach print adds charm and cool touch to the simplest look!
- ACNE STUDIOS AMINA NAPPA SLIDES: These flats would be mine already but couldn’t find them in my size yet! The style is so minimalistic that actually allow the pink colour and still makes you not too girlie! Loving the fold-over heel cap that can be worn up or down.
- RIVER ISLAND FAUX FUR SNAFFLE BACKLESS LOAFERS: I was wearing these in one of my latest blog post (here) and still going strong!
- MUSTANG PINK SUNGLASSES: this is a style I love seeing on other girls but unfortunately doesn’t work with my hair and skin colours.. you have to try them on and hopefully they work on you because they’re really cool!!